"She survived whatever happened;
she forgave; she became."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
"I heard that more than
ninety percent of the ocean
so maybe that’s
where I am.
Maybe that’s where
I’ll find myself."
"Sometimes people with the worst past end up creating the best future."
"Don’t mock people for the things that make them happy."
"We took such care of tomorrow but died on the way there."
"Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible."
"Destroy the idea that men should respect women because we are their daughters, mothers, and sisters. Reinforce the idea that men should respect women because we are people."
"We live in a disposable world. But you are not disposable. You are a unique individual. Who you are and what you do matters. Don’t let anyone tell you differently."
"I’m a quiet person. I spend time observing, not speaking."
"Rule 1: Don’t let someone be too important in your life."